16/7/19: updates since launch
Several changes have been made since initial launch and will continue to be made over the next weeks/months. As noted on the product page, Coven is still in development. Those who have already picked up a copy have access to later versions at no additional cost, and benefit from the low pricing of the initial launch.
Changes to date include:
- Addition of a character sheet and quick reference guide.
- Expansion of Chapter 1, such as addition of new locations and a description of Faela's bartering system and currency.
- Simplification and standardisation of the magic system and description of skills.
- Expansion of the concept of hospitality/xenia in chapters 1 and 4.
- Various editing fixes (e.g. typos).
- Expansion of the Narrator resources and creation of a Narrator quick reference guide.
- Inclusion of a world map (currently under commission).
- A blog post explaining the full development plan for Coven as it currently stands.
- Some initial concept art.
- Development mentoring, consulting and playtesting to bring Coven to its best possible state.
- A marketing push: mailing list, podcasts/streams, competitions etc.
- Crowdfunding campaign to boost marketing and raise funds for art and layout.
- [To be confirmed] launch of a printed version, likely through DTRPG Print on Demand.
Call to Action:
I need YOUR help to develop this game! If you have any immediate feedback or even questions or concerns, please comment below or contact me on Twitter @luciellaes or by email: email@example.com
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.